Jul 1, 2009

Sweet Kiss Photography





A few months ago I had the privilege of meeting Marcy Bartholow of Sweet Kiss Photo. Marcy is about as professional as a photographer can get, she has an Master of Fine Art in photography and has even worked as a photography professor.  Her beautiful work is exhibited in various galleries and museums.  

She is new to town and somehow stumbled across Hickory Street Annex and sent me an email.  She offered to come by the Annex and snap a few shots of the empty space.  I am ashamed to admit that was February and I am just now posting these great shots.  I don't get a lot of images of the space empty or during the daytime, so these are great to have.

Some of you that have seen the space lately will notice that our floors are no longer painted white, they have been polished and are now natural concrete.  


No comments: