Feb 17, 2012

Bowtie Vintage Classics


We here at Hickory Love the unexpected and different, this is truly something unique! Check out this super cute 1951 Chevy Bel Air from Vintage Bowtie Classics.


I am overjoyed with our new biz venture. I feel so blessed to have a partner, husband and soulmate that believes in me and shares in my loves and dreams. We have been talking for four years about buying an old and beautiful car. We have always shared a common passion for them but never quite was approached with the right timing and the right opportunity to make a purchase. Well it’s happened and BOY am I glad I waited because she is a beaut. She is a 1951 Chevy Bel Air, ready for wedding work NOW! Head over to the very new web page forBowtie Vintage Classics for details and pricing. More photos coming soon but here is a teaser. ;)

No comments: